We are now living in the Information Age. There is no such thing as not having enough information. Nowadays, with the Internet, we can find almost anything. The sad thing is we are all drowning in information but are starved for knowledge.
Below are some interesting information or facts:
Do you know that?
- You can't fold a paper in half for more than seven or eight times. Try it if you don't believe and you will be amazed! Thinner or longer paper doesn't matter. You just can't do it. Nevertheless, Britney Gallivan had managed to fold paper in half 12 times.
- Cooking gas has no smell. The odor is artificially added so that people will be able to identify leaks and take measures to stop them.
- Ninety-nine percent (99%) of people cannot lick their elbow.
- Antarctica is the only land on our planet that is not owned by any country.
- The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven.
“The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.” - William Bragg, Sr.
“Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future." - Brian Tracy
What do you think? Do you agree with Albert Einstein?
Photo by Knilram taken from this source
- What you know can save your life!
- Knowledge is only potential power
- Knowing is not enough!
- How to Acquire Wisdom?