Saturday, March 03, 2007

You must take action

Knowing does not induce action. It takes feeling to induce action. Our actions is driven by our strong inner feeling, some intense emotion, some inner compulsion, pull, urge, vision, goal or purpose in life.

“You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” - Anthony Robbins

The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.

Photo by AmiSng taken from this source

Related posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. When doing things in life, we can recall the things that we did better then those that we did not do. It also gives us a different view and understanding of things, if we do it.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Pamela.

Thanks for the comments.

Indeed, I myself fall into this trap. That's why I constantly need to remind myself with quotes. I have been acquiring a lot of knowledge, learning this and learning that. However, till I really made use of it, this process of acquiring and knowing won't be useful at all.