Thursday, February 22, 2007

Learn from Wise Sayings

“Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.” - Sandra Carey

A short saying often contains much wisdom.

"Wisdom is not the product of schooling but the lifelong attempt to acquire it." - Albert Einstein

"Every man like myself, who never went to college, can largely make up for that lack by reading the wise sayings of the great men of the past, who gladly left their wisdom and experience in proverbs for us who follow them." - Winston Churchill

Photo by Khya taken from this source

Related posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked yours blog it is created with the big love to the God, people and a life!!! I wish creative successes and success in a life!!!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Liza,
Thank you very much for your kind and motivating words. I am glad that you liked my blog. Best wishes.