Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Winners vs Losers

Be a Winner

The Winner says "Let me do it for you;
The Loser says "That's not my job."

The Winner says "It may be difficult but it's possible";
The Loser says "It may be possible but it's difficult."

When a Winner makes a mistake, he says "I was wrong";
When a Loser makes a mistake, he says "It wasn't my fault."

A Winner makes commitments;
A Loser makes promises.

Winners say "I must do something";
Losers say "Something must be done."

Winners see the gain;
Losers see the pain.

Winners see possibilities;
Losers see problems.

Winners choose what they say;
Losers say what they choose.

Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things;
Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.

Winners make it happen;
Loser let it happen.

1 comments:

anits said...

Very interesting and motivating article