I was tagged by Andrea of A circle of Women with the 5 things you probably don’t know about me meme. This is indeed a great way to get to know each other a little better. I had decided to reveal more about myself.
“Every day in every way I'm getting better and better”
Below are 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me:
- I was an introvert in the past. Those days whoever asks me a question I will only answer yes or no and the conversation ends there. I had inferiority complex during that time. Anyway frequent public speaking had helped to change me. According to David Thornburg, “If we keep doing what we're doing, we'll keep getting what we got”. I believe I had improved myself because I am no more an introvert!
- My birthday is one day before Halloween day. So my birthday could be easily remembered! - Right?
- I am married on 8-8-88 and had celebrated my 19th Anniversary this year (2007). I have four boys. My children are very shy. Thus, I couldn't post their photos other than in the form of collages which can be viewed in enlarge mode.
- I prefer mental exercise such as playing board games such as chess instead of doing physical exercise.
- I am a Software Development Manager having a group of nice programmers and anits is one of my programmers.
Okay, now I would like to learn more about these people: Jennifer Jones, Surjit, Jesse, Karen, and Janice Ng.