Sunday, February 18, 2007

Think and Grow Rich

The average person could increase his income 20% by increasing his thinking 1%. One percent of your day is 14 minutes. Is that too much time to spend to increase your income 20%? Every day ask yourself: What one thing can I do today to increase my income? Asking yourself a question impels you to think to find the answer.

With every rising of the sun, think of your life as just begun. A strong conviction spurs the mind to think up ways to get the thing done.

No matter how hard times are some are getting rich. Think. Why?

Photo by lulugaia taken from this source

5 comments:

Ben Gan said...

sam,

Your blog is interestng. I like it.

Sam Chan said...

Thank you Ben.

I will post in more interesting articles. Do come back for more!

HART (1-800-HART) said...

Actually, that's good advice ..

Nice bunch of wisdom here in this blog! See you around MyBlogLog :D

franx said...

Sam your blog is fantastic. I will link your blog to my blog.
franxbudi
http://connect.thesgrprogram.com

Sam Chan said...

Hi Frans budi,
Thanks for your compliment and linking to my blog.