Sunday, April 12, 2009

What made the difference?

A Good Relationship made the difference.

A girl who received a book from a young man, read it and said, "What a tiresome book!"

The young man said, "Did you notice who wrote it?"

She looked at the front page and saw that her lover was the author. She began to read it again, and at the end she said, "I never read a greater book."

Well, what made the difference?

Her relationship to the writer!

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things." - Matthew 12:35

Usually many people would not be interested to know very much about you unless there is a need to establish a relationship or there is benefit in doing so. Somehow, there are always motives or reasons in anything we do. Well, you better choose carefully and wisely, those you want to be with!

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same." - Flavia Weedn

NB. Due to time constraint, my son, Jeffery will be the successor of this blog. Bye!

Related posts:

5 comments:

Family Man said...

Sam it was great te see you again, I have been wondering where you went. Looking forward to seeing the point of view of your son!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the visit and compliment. I am doing fine. Just spending more time in other areas that I believe is more vital than blogging. Times really flies, I had already stopped blogging for a year and your son should be a year old - right?

Well, I hope my son will continue what I had started.

Blessings to you my friend.
Sam Chan

Rudy said...

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your blog and now I believe will be continued by your son. I am grateful to be able to find your blog with all the insightful quotes or wisdom.

It has been encouraging.

By the way, I also have a blog and wonder if you or your son would want to visit and drop one or two comments :)

My blog is at:
http://www.mysharingroom.blogspot.com/

Thanks once again for your blog and keep up the good work.

Regards,
Rudy

Sam Chan said...

Hi Rudy,

Thanks for the nice words and encouragement. I will visit your blog after this.

God bless
Sam Chan

personal trainer said...

I am doing fine. Just spending more time in other areas that I believe is more vital than blogging.