Thursday, January 03, 2008

Never-ending commitment

Studies have shown that a baby falls an average of 240 times before he learns how to walk. Funny thing is that when we become an adult, we call it quits when we fail just once or twice.


“I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.” - Anthony Robbins

"In life, rejection is only a comma, failure a semi-colon. They are not full-stops!"

In order to follow your vision, you have to be committed. When you work toward what you really want, you are far more likely to achieve your goals.

Expect to win and you will win!

You won’t know your limits if you don’t keep trying.

Related posts:

13 comments:

Frieda said...

"Expect to win and you will win!"

this is so true..thanks for your wonderful reminders...I am getting addicted to your blog. :-)

Just Mhe said...

winner never quits and quitter never wins!

Is that right, Sam? You are free to correct me because sometimes I do it wrong way round, lol.

Happy New year Sam!

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Sam, This especially was the perfect post for me today. I am usually a pretty positive person but for some reason maybe due to the not so nice weather, hormones or goodness knows what but I felt down on myself and even resorted to calling myself a loser. I know I am not but I actually cried today because I felt that I have fallen short of what I know I am capable of.

Thank you for a very inspirational post. You have no idea how this lightened my load. You were an answer to a prayer.

Many blessings.

Life Reflection said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the inspiring post! It really gives me more determination to do what I wanted.

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Sam,

Happy New Year!

I LOVE this post... I always appreciate getting a little boost of enthusiasm visiting your site!

Thank you so much for your positive influence in my life!

Big hugs.. :-)

Jen

enigma said...

This post really good one once again especially you use great shots here I loved that a bud is trying to sprout in a tremendous WOOD;There is always a hope in every situation...I believe...thanks for sharing...

Sam Chan said...

Hi Frieda,

I am glad that you liked my blog. Thanks for your kind support and encouragement! It means a lot!

Blessings to you, Frieda.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Haze,

You are right! "A Winner Never Quits And A Quitter Never Wins". Thanks for sharing this famous quotes.

Happy New Year to you, Haze.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Tawnya,

I am glad this post lightened your load. I really pray that you will feel great at all times.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

Many blessings to you, Tawnya.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Ivy (Life Reflection),

Thanks for dropping by and giving me your comments. I'm glad this little post made sense to you.

Blessings to you, Ivy.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Jennifer,

Happy New Year!

I am glad you are back. Thanks for your kind support and encouragement! It means a lot!

Hugs and Blessings to you, Jennifer

Sam Chan said...

Hi Enigma,

Thanks for your nice words.I am glad that you liked this post.

Best wishes.

entrenador personal said...

this is so true..thanks for your wonderful reminders...I am getting addicted to your blog