- Ability to lead and communicate with others.
- Ability to compete.
- Ability to plan and schedule your activities.
- Versatility in your dealings.
- Loyalty to your business.
- Responsibility for time, money, property and opportunities.
- Honesty in all things.
- High moral character.
- Adaptability to mental and physical pressures with the ability to bounce back.
“Persons are judged to be great because of the positive qualities they possess, not because of the absence of faults”
“Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men - Confucius
Photo by Spitzgogo_CHEN taken from this source
- Goal Setting and Will Power
- Quality Wins
- Acquire Good Habits
- Be Responsible
- Winners vs Losers
- The Wisdom of Asking Questions