Monday, March 05, 2007

How to response to Stress

"Stress is not what happens to us. It's our response to what happens. And Response is something we can choose." - Maureen Killoran

"When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question:
Will this matter in 5 years from now?
If yes, then do something about the situation.
If no, then let it go." - Catherine Pulsifer

"Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." - Benjamin Franklin

For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. - Lily Tomlin

Photo by BrittneyBush taken from this source

Related posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the quote where you should ask yourself is this going to matter 5 years from now? If not, tomorrow's another day and believe me, some more worries will be coming your way...

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! I do stress out a lot all the time and I need to slow down. I worried about tomorrow when today It's not even complete.
Nice post thank you!