Many people were cutting back on holiday treats because Petrol/Diesel nowadays really costs an arm and a leg. What about you? Are you concerned about rising petrol prices?
Below are some tips I believe can help us to conserve petrol and save money:
- Ensure that our car is regularly serviced
- Keep tyres properly inflated
- Don't overload
- Avoid over-revving
- Use the air-conditioning or heater less
- Carpool whenever possible
- Buy smaller car or switch to a more efficient car
- Planning our journey ahead
Do you have any other better ways?
I wishes all of my friends a happy, safe and joyful holiday journey!
“If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.” - Cesare Pavese