"The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. "- Proverbs 22:7
Many people are one paycheck away from bankruptcy because they have no savings and spend every dime they make. If you're servicing debt you don't have any money for yourself and your family! You are then working whole life not for yourself and your family but for the bank.
Below is an advice from Warren Buffet, the second richest man in the world.
“Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself and remember:
- Money doesn’t create man; it is the man who created money.
- Live your life as simple as you are.
- Don’t do what others say, just listen to them, but do what you feel good.
- Don’t go for brand name; just wear those things in which you feel comfortable.
- Don’t waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on those who really are in need.
- After all it’s your life so why give chance to others to rule your life.”
Your discipline today will govern you tomorrow. Do you agree?
- Rich Yet Poor
- Live richly instead of die with riches!
- Don't waste your money or time
- Be contented with what you have
- True Wealth
- Think and Grow Rich
- Value of Money