Sunday, April 19, 2009

Looking in different perspectives

Everyone will definitely continue to face trials and hardships, but what actually made the difference? The main reason that made the difference is their way of viewing hardship and bad luck. It is their perspective in life that caused the change.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" - Winston Churchill

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Imagine what would happen if Thomas Edison decided to give up because he feels that he would fail miserably? What would happen? Well, we would then had been living in the dark for the past 20 century! With that, we do not need any earth hour no more.

Related post

17 comments:

Abbey said...

Perspectives vary from person to person. It's just like choosing between Prozac or Lexapro. It's seeing the same thing in somebody else's eyes.

Ahmadaneh said...

Hi,

Looking forward to new postings!

Blessings

Andy Martin said...

hi there wanna do link exchange with my website www.onlinetalkz.com drop in a msg on my blog to let me know...thx....

AJ said...

Love this quote by Edison. Good share. Keep up the good. work. :)

RW said...

I think that Edison is so right, but I thought the number was 1,000, not 700.

hemorrhoids said...

I really like the quote of Thomas Edison. The picture, I see a young lady I can not see a old woman at all, well I can imagine how they think.

Millionaire Mindset said...

Great post,

You are right it is all about your take on a situation. Do you see opportunity or do you see problems, do you focus on success or failure.

Success starts in the mind first!

Rewards Program said...

I love your blog, just added it to my bookmarks list and subscribed in a reader.

healthy kitchen said...

it's all in the mind. it is up to us how we perceive life.

hemorroides said...

Looking forward to new postings. good

Maxidus afrodisiacos said...

Good article. regards.

LSBF consultant said...

This is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.

Employee Training said...

I am really amazed by your post. It is full of passion.

entrenador personal said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.

Team building events said...

Yes I agree with the post life is uncertain you never know what will happen with you.You are never safe on earth.

cctv karachi said...

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

Crystal said...

I see a beautiful
young lady. When it comes to perspective I choose to think, this is not happening to me, it is happening for me. Makes all the difference for me.