“The search for perfection begins with detecting imperfection”
Will you not make very sure that there is no fault before you accept a brand new car?
Similarly, I believe most people will never be satisfied after paying a hefty price for a musical show and find that certain part of the show have audio defect. Am I right?
What You'd Get if 99% Were Good Enough
- No phone service for 15 minutes each day.
- 1.7 million pieces of first class mail lost each day.
- 35,000 newborn babies dropped by doctors or nurses each year
- 200,000 people getting the wrong drug prescriptions each year
- Unsafe drinking water three days a year.
- Three misspelled words on the average page of type.
- 2 million people would die from food poisoning each year.(Source: Internet; Author: Unknown)
It has become an accepted statement to excuse ourselves by saying, "After all, nobody's perfect."
“They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds.” - Winston Churchill
“This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections.” - Saint Augustine
“There is such a thing as perfection... and our purpose for living is to find that perfection and show it forth.... Each of us is in truth an unlimited idea of freedom. Everything that limits us we have to put aside.” - Richard Bach
“Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.” - Lord Chesterfield
Even though, it can be more stressful but each day we must continually strive to do a little better than the day before. What do you think?
"Perfection consists not in doing extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well." - Angelique Arnauld
Photo 1 by Marius!! taken from this source
Photo 2 by cloud_nine taken from this source