Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Power of Imagination

“I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel.” - Peter Nivio Zarlenga

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” - Albert Einstein

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” - Jamie Paolinetti

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.” - Jesse Jackson

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” - George Bernard Shaw

“This world is but a canvas to our imaginations.” - Henry David Thoreau

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Photo by martin_kelley taken from this source

Related posts:

0 comments: