Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gotta Get Goals

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - Matthew 6:21

"Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination." - Fitzhugh Dodson

Ev Nucci and Peter Haslam tagged me. This meme was started by Alex Shalman. You can read the details of this meme here.

"Goals that are not written down are just wishes."

Well, below are some of my short term and long term Goals:

Short term Goals:
In Blogging

  • To post at least one entry every day to all my blogs
  • To achieve a total of 50,000+ page views by December 2007 - meaning more people are willing to acquire Wisdom and Live with passion
Long terms Goals:
Each day I want to be committed to:"To God Be The Glory" in whatever I could possibly achieve in my life.

Well, I tag all the guys below (too many to tag) because I am interested to know what Goals are guiding them:
The photo on the right belongs to ~Pardesi~ and is taken from this source

Related posts:

2 comments:

One Wacky Mom said...

Hi Sam, how are you? Its a good thing you posted the meme or tag. When people tag you, its a rolling effect. So I'm glad you participated, it's smart blogging, especially for newbies. When people don't pass it along its a sign of arrogance and stupidity, so I'm glad you were smart enough to participate.
Other's may disagree with me, they have that right. Everyone has their own opinion and every opinion is right. No opinion is ever wrong. So I simply offer my opinion which all my chose to accept or reject. Do know though that if I tag someone and they don't do the tag, I'll never tag them again. I keep things simple.
So, I see a smart guy who made a wise choice. Just my opinion!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Ev Nucci,
I really enjoyed this tag because it suit my blog theme.

Anyway, don't feel bad whether people don't response. Sometimes, the person need to do some thinking before taking up the challenge. I remember I don't feel like doing it initially.

Thank you for tagging me.