Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Be Thankful Always!

Let's remember to appreciate and treasure each day, because we don't know how many we're going to be given.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

Photo by ohmomof1 taken from this source

Related posts:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, showing gratitude allows you to focus on the amazing life we lead today, and turning any negativities into positives.

surjit singh said...

Yes,being always thankful to the Almighty in every circumstances will, inculcate in us, the attitude of gratitude.A great post,Sam.Thanks for such inspirations.God be with you.Best wishes.

Sam Chan said...

Thanks Nicole for your valuable views.

Best wishes.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Surjit,
I need to be thankful to you for the continuous support. God be with you always. Best wishes.

IT'S MY LIFE: said...

Hereis my experienece of gratitude:
I was told some 18months ago I was a negative pain in the backside,(owing to berevements I couldn't accept)so I bought 3 Paul Mckennna books, "Change your life in 7 days"
"Instant confidence"and "I can make you thin" I read each book, eventually it started to work, to cut a long story short, I am now positive, have my self confidence, and motivation, also have lost weight. I have much to thank Paul for, but I also have much to thank my daughter you see it was her who
told me my short comings.......sadly she has not spoken since ,have cut me from her life,but am positivie things will resolve themselves one day.This site is excellent keep up the good work.

Sam Chan said...

Hi AllIsWell21,
Thank you for sharing your personal experience.

I am glad that you liked my blog. Thanks for your encouraging words.

May you and your daughter be reconciled and in good relationship again.

My Best Wishes to you.

"The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you." - Anthony Robbins