Saturday, April 21, 2007

Commit to Excellence

"Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well." - John W. Gardner

"People forget how fast you did a job, but they remember how well you did it." - Howard W. Newton

"Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better." - Pat Riley

"Pleasure in the job put perfection in the work." - Aristotle

"Excellence is in the details. Give attention to the details and excellence will come." - Perry Paxton

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

"Cultivate excellent habits."

Photo by SirCharlie taken from this source

Related posts:

6 comments:

Jennifer Jones said...

You have so many great thoughts an insights! I'm always amazed and uplifted by your blog!

Blessings and deep gratitude!

Jen

Sam Chan said...

Thanks Jennifer, for your kind and encouraging words. I am glad that you have liked my blog. Best wishes.

deligne said...

Hi, Sam ! I hope you're fine.
Nice quotations and I pick one to translate it for my blog ;-)
Have a splendid week-end !

Sam Chan said...

Hi Scheiro,
Thank you for the wishes.
I am very happy to find that you are back for more quotations. I hope all the wise sayings here can enable you to find the ways to live an abundant and happy life.

deligne said...

Hi Sam ! I'll post the translation of your post on my blog this night. ;-))
I live an abundant and happy life, thanks for all !
Be back later...

Sam Chan said...

Hi Scheiro,
You are welcome. Hope to see you again. Best Wishes