Saturday, April 14, 2007

Raise your standards

"All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs." - Anthony Robbins

“People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy after” - Oliver Goldsmith

"If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results." - Anthony Robbins

“Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming.” - Anthony Robbins

Photo by supersam5 taken from this source

Related posts:

3 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

My friend, i have post on the delay of Apple Inc's Leopard for the iPhone. More power! Mabuhay!pc

enigma said...

My standards raise with my Quality Surroundings!!!Thanks for your sharing.

Sam Chan said...

Thanks Enigma for your valuable thoughts. Indeed quality surrounding does help to bring forth good standard. In addition to that, a person with great attitude can even do well in adverse surrounding.

Blessings to you, Enigma