Saturday, April 21, 2007

Help others we are helping ourselves

"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins." - Jim Stovall

"There is no more noble occupation in the world than to assist another human being - to help someone succeed" - Alan Loy McGinnis

"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up." - John Andrew Holmes

"When we give another a lift, the exercise gives us strength."

This is one of the main success factors of Web 2.0 where it is all about linking, sharing and collaborating with people.

Just to illustrate this point, when I started this blog, I got to know Aziz, the author of hashout. Aziz has been very helpful. He is one of those who had gave me many suggestions to improve this blog.

Check out Aziz's blog. His blog design is fantastic and has variety of contents. You will never believe it can be done using a blogger account. All his blog content can be spoken. That is useful if you don't have time to read but would still like to listen.

Well, to be successful in blogging, we all need to help one another by exchanging links, shares and collaborates. Thanks to Aziz who had invited me to this review blog campaign.

Do let me know if you want to exchange links with me - okay?

Photo by endora57 taken from this source

Related posts:

3 comments:

surjit singh said...

A nice informative post.I shall visit Aziz's blog.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam!

That was a wonderful review! You've done a great job!

Thanks again!

Sam Chan said...

Surjit, I hope you will also enjoy Aziz's blog.

Aziz, I hope this post is useful to you.