Sunday, June 03, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

I have been nominated for the Thinking Blogger Award by Philip Stolle, Family Man and by Lillie Ammann. I would like to thank all of them for the honour!

According to the originator of the meme, Ilker Yoldas at The Thinking Blog:

The participation rules are simple:
  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
  2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
  3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog). That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!
I would like to nominate:
Jenny How a full-time eBayer and part-time blogger. I’m inspired by her having overcome a series of incidents: brain surgery, family member’s funeral, facial paralysis, car accidents, broken pelvis and finally lost her IT consultancy job. Through persistence, she had finally able to make money from the internet full-time selling in eBay.

Ros at Quotes in Can. I find her blog having similar objectives. She shares great quotes and really makes me think. Her blog is her space for her personal reflections on life and people using inspirational quotes as her mirror.

Aziz at Hashout. I'm inspired by him for being so helpful and having a blog with wide variety of topics. I wonder how much time he spend doing it. He has make me think and believe that even with blogspot, we can still do it well.

Sindhu at Looking Through The Window. I love all those photos posted at her blog. Those photos really makes me think like what this quotes says: "A room full of pictures is a room full of thoughts. They make us think."

Ben Gan at Wisdom Wise. His blog contains a lot of Investment tips made simple using story. Ben Gan profound experience in investment really makes me think whether he could be as good as Warren Buffett.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sam,

thank you so much! I'm honored and I appreciate it a lot!

Now it's my turn to think whose blog made me think...I haven't had much time to browse around much...

I have been to the site of this idea and I found out some of those blogs who made me think have just been tagged!

Hoping I could come out with at least five more.

Thanks again!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Ross,
You're welcome!

Keep up the great work!
My best wishes to you.

Jennifer Jones said...

Congratulations Sam!

Your blog is one of the best around!

Warmest wishes,

Jen

Ben Gan said...

Proverbs, wise sayings, and interesting quotations are educational and motivational as well.
They are great and so is your blog, Sam.
You have my heart-felt congratulation
and best wishes.
Regards,
Ben

Anonymous said...

It's such an honor to be nominated for the Thinking Blogger Award by the great motivator himself. I could infact nominate Sam Chan himself in return as his posts really get me thinking...

Thanks Sam!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being given the award twice, Sam. That just shows it's well deserved. And thanks for recognizing more great blogs.

Sam Chan said...

Thanks Jennifer!
Your blog is one of the best too!
Best Wishes to you.

Sam Chan said...

Thanks Ben Gan!

I had been enjoying your post!
You are doing great, offering to the community some wise tips on Investment. Keep up the great work!

Best Wishes

Sam Chan said...

Aziz,
You are one of those who had given me the necessary motivation to continue blogging. I will always remember that.

Thanks you my friend!
Best Wishes to you.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Lillie,
Thank you very much. This has really help me to continue the journey!

Best Wishes

zewt said...

damn u sure look like max.

Sam Chan said...

Hmm... any max photo that I can check it out? Maybe my relative? :)

Flowergirl said...

Really sorry for the delayed reply and response; held with personal commitments.

Thank you for the honor. Will sure grab this one.

Thank you again.

Sam Chan said...

No problem, Sindhu.
You are welcome.
Keep up the great work!
Best Wishes