Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Invest Your Time Wisely

“The Past is behind, Learn from it.
The Future is ahead, Prepare for it.
The Present is here, Live it.”
- Thomas S. Monson

With every rising of the sun, think of your life as just begun. When you truly appreciate life, you'll find that you have more of it.

"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing." - Thomas Jefferson

"A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot." - Michael Altshuler

Do value your time! It is sad to say, until you know how precious your life is, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. Do you agree?

Photo by EarthCare taken from this source

Related posts:

10 comments:

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Sam...

I totally agree with you!

The older I get the more I value each moment! :-)

Each moment is a gift... a gift to treasure!

Blessings Sam,

Jen

Tawnya Shields said...

Great quotes. I have been asked what do I do when I get bored. Bored? I cannot recall being bored. I find so many things that I want to do throughout the day. There never seems to be enough time. I truly treasure the gift of creating a new day.

Blessings,
Tawnya :o)

J@n!ce said...

I am someone who cant just idle doing nothing. I must get my hands on doing something. Last time, I will do housework. But now, with my helper on board, I will leave it to her. I am trying to spend time to coach Zac on his languages. His chinese is very poor, I admit its my fault for not speaking to him more often in mandarin. He can only understand english now.

As I am getting older now & what happen to my brother, I tend to cherish time even more. I just don't want to waste every min of it. I want to make progress in Zac's development & tend to be stressing myself too much nowdays.

Janice Ng

surjit singh said...

Oh yes! I fully agree:
“The Past is behind, Learn from it.
The Future is ahead, Prepare for it.The Present is here, Live it.”
Thanks Sam, for the reminder.
A good post.You nare doing a wonderful job.God bless.

Sam Chan said...

Thanks Jennifer for your continuous support.

Indeed, everybody got to learn to treasure every moment given in life ASAP.

My Best Wishes

Sam Chan said...

Hi Tawnya!

I am glad you liked the quotes.

Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts and life experience. It is indeed great to know that you are also one of those who truly treasure every day and won't get bored, having so many things to do in life.

Blessings to you and yours

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for sharing your personal life experience and feeling right now.

Let's not waste any minutes of life and yet try not to stress ourselves too much that our body cannot take.

Take care and God bless.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Surjit,

Thank you for your continuous support and encouragement. It means a lot.

Well, I can also see that you are also one who cherish every moment of your life.

Have a great day!
God bless

Anonymous said...

Yes. We should use our time wisely.

Open Your Mind to Prosperity

Sam Chan said...

Hi Honman,

You are one who really know how to use your time wisely. Got to learn from you my friend.

Best Wishes