Sunday, September 16, 2007

Self-Help for Fear

What is stopping you from getting what you want in life? Is it the fear of failure?

"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

“You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.” - Mary Manin Morrissey

The following are related posts, photos and videos that might be useful for you to overcome your fear. Check it out!

Related posts: Photos:
Videos:



Post Your Feedback

I would appreciate very much if you were to let me know whether all the above links are helpful. Now hopefully you could try to achieve whatever beneficial things that you wanted!

Photo 1 by meganmillscrm taken from this source
Photo 2 by Christine (bpc) taken from this source

Help Needed To Improve This Post:
  • This post will be updated with more links as and when it is necessary
  • If you find any of the above links not useful, please let me know and I will remove it.
  • If you found any or have good posts at your blogs or sites for the above subject, please post those links as comments and I will add those links (subject to my review) to this post. Do grab this opportunity to get links and traffics from this blog and at the same time spread the goodness.

8 comments:

jc said...

Hi Sam...

Ohhh I struggle with this!

I think there are lots of things I would do if I really believed I could not fail...

I seem to play it safe a lot in life... still learning and growing!

:-)

Thanks for your always kind inspiration! You are a wonderful man!

Jen

jc said...

Also... (smile),

I really like how you have another page with videos... VERY cool!

Last year I went to North Carolina to visit the Wright brother's museum... I walked along the very place where they first few a plane.

I felt a sense of how dreams can become a reality!

Thanks for sharing this Sam,

Jen

Sue said...

Sam,

I will click all of the links, but I think I might have read a couple in the past. Fear has been on my heels all year long, and I did conquer a few things I feared already (flying in a plane, traveling alone, and trusting myself).

Good blog post!

WaterLearner said...

Hi Sam,

I clicked on quite a few of the links that you have indicated. They are all quite appropriate.

Thanks for the good post on handling fear!

Blessings & Have a Good Week Ahead!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Mike,

I had submitted last week. Well, maybe it did not went through successfully. I will try again later.

Thanks!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Jennifer,

We all do have wonderful dreams but our dreams can only comes true if we dare to take proper actions.

Fear is a good protection so that we will not attempt dangerous or harmful tasks. However, fear of failure or fear of being rejected is also the obstacle that prevent us from achieving good things in life.

I had personally experienced many times that by just dare to ask, I get what I wanted. I was permitted to enter another section/area of a concert to join my family even though I have a different zone ticket by just making a request.

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate that.

Many Blessings to you my dear friend.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for clicking all the links. Indeed, you might have read some of the posts. What I did was to group all related posts, photos and videos so that it could help anyone on a particular topic.

I am glad that you had managed to conquer a few things that you feared.

Many Blessings to you, Sue!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate that.

Have no fear my friend! All things are possible to those who believe.

Blessings to you Karen.