Thursday, April 12, 2007

Take good care of your Heart!

“Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.” - Albert Smith

"Tears are words the heart can't express"

“Always give people a piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind”

"A good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help another up."

"The nearest thing to perpetual motion is the heart. Guard it well. When it stops, you stop."

“It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”

Happiness is not something you have in your hands; it is something you carry in your heart.

"Drive too fast and invite a car wreck; live too fast and invite a heart attack."

There's no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can't do any business from there. - Colonel Sanders

Photo by Face It taken from this source

Related posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't have asked for permission to use my photo. please delete and respect my copyright!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Ozma,
I am really sorry!
Your photo has been removed.

I do respect everybody's copyright!
I attribute every photos used in this blog at the end of each blog post.

I only use CreativeCommons photos from Flickr. Maybe I selected from the wrong section from Flickr collection. I am sorry about that. Anyway, (your photo) is superb.

BTW, if I am not mistaken, photos are categorized under Creative Commons (definition at Wikipedia) licence when one uses Free Flickr photo services. Thus, it means anyone can use those photos legally. Well, unless I understood Creative Commons licence wrongly. I will appreciate very much if someone can enlighten me on this matter.

Thank you.
Best Wishes