Friday, May 11, 2007

Resist Temptation

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” - Oscar Wilde

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self." - Aristotle

Well, I am not sure whether I could illustrate this point. Anyway, please continue reading...

Don't push the red button
I wonder how many of you really pay attention to this...


“Help me to resist temptation, Lord, especially when I know no one is looking.”

James 1:12 - Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.


The above flash is taken from this Source

Photo by maniacyak taken from this source

Related posts:

3 comments:

Christy said...

That button device is so cool, lol, how can you "not" press the button, it's irresistable! It's definitely a great way to illustrate your point! Great post!

Hope you have a great day!

Christy :)

surjit singh said...

You have touched a very vital aspect of human life,Sam.The image is also catchy.A good post.
Best wishes.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Christy,
Thanks for sharing your honest views. Best Wishes.


Hi Surjit,
Thanks for your nice and motivating comments. Indeed, you had inspired me to continue on. My best wishes to you.