Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Have a sense of humor

“If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?”

“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done” - Dwight David Eisenhower

“A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.” - Henry Ward Beecher

“You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.” - Bill Cosby

This baby don't have problem with this. What about you?

Photo by Binary taken from this source

Related posts:

6 comments:

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Sam... great, GREAT post! :-)

Yesterday I posted a little article that I thought was fun and lighthearted.

I laughed at myself as I went a little wild with text colors and a youtube clip.

You are just so right... we need to laugh!

Thanks for this!

JJ

Sam Chan said...

Hi Jennifer,
I always value your meaningful participation. Let's remember to laugh more and spread laughter if possible to everyone we met.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, this is a nice post, meaningful. i think people smile less now because of stressful lifestyle.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for your honest views.
I am glad that you like this post.

Anthony Robbins says:
"Whether you are stressed or fulfilled has little to do with what you're actually doing, or even the results you are producing. If you're stressed, it's a result of where you are putting your focus."

Everybody have to smile more and focus on the right things and that could help to reduce stress.

Best Wishes

IT'S MY LIFE: said...

Laughter is contagious......this is one thing I don;t mind passing on to others.

Sam Chan said...

Hi AllIsWell21,

That's a nice quotes "Laughter is contagious... "

Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts.

My best wishes.