Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Do you know where is your strength?

Many always looking outside for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” - Robert Kiyosaki

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

“He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful.” - Lao Tzu

Strength comes from struggle; weakness from ease. Everything that ceases to struggle slowly begins dying. Observe your friends. As soon as they quit working, they begin dying.

Photo by vanessapr taken from this source

Related posts:

6 comments:

surjit singh said...

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.."
A great quote.Thanks.
Good luck.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Surjit,

I am glad that you like the quote.
Thank you for your continuous support.

Best wishes.

Family Man said...

I have given you the "Thinking Blogger Award." Details on how to accept and the award itself are on my blog here. http://buildtomorrow.blogspot.com/2007/05/thinking-blogger-award.html
You do not have to accept, or participate, but I wanted to recognize you and your blog.
http://buildtomorrow.blogspot.com

Sam Chan said...

Hi Family Man,

I am very glad that you give me the "Thinking Blogger Award". Thanks for your thoughts!

Best Wishes

Anonymous said...

Sam,
I also gave you the Thinking Blogger Award. I was trying to give it to outstanding bloggers who hadn't received it, but I didn't see this comment until after I'd already tagged you. You can read what I said about you at http://lillieammann.com/blog/?p=192.

Sam Chan said...

Lillie,
Thanks for the Thinking Blogger Award. I think I need to respond to this meme pretty soon. Let me spend some time thinking about it.

Thank you.
Best Wishes
Sam Chan