- It can't be done.
- It probably can be done, but it's not worth doing.
- I knew it was a good idea all along!”
“The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.” - Confucius
“Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act.” - Andre Malraux
Photo by Felix42 taken from this source
- Having the ability is not good enough
- Be Innovative
- Make and seize every Opportunity
- Knowledge is only potential power
- Making a Difference
- Make sure you use all resources available