Monday, May 14, 2007

Experience or Failure? You determine!


Sometimes it is alright to make the same mistake more than once. Isn't that's how we learn to walk and to ride a bicycle?

"Failing doesn't make you a failure. Giving up, accepting your failure, refusing to try again, does!" - Richard Exley

“Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience.” - Denis Waitley

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.” - Oscar Wilde

You may make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you start blaming someone else. Mistakes show us what we need to learn. Mistakes are a great educator when one is honest enough to admit them and willing to learn from them.

“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.” - Conrad Hilton

"No one has the right to brand you a failure except yourself."

Photo by seanjamescameron taken from this source

Related posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam. I was going to post on your inspiring videos blog but you have it so only people with 'Blogger' accounts can post. I wanted to say that I really enjoy watching the videos on your blog! I have a blog on the same topic :-) stop by sometime if you get chance. www.TomLeDree.com

Sam Chan said...

Hi Tom Ledree,
I am glad that you liked my blog. Thank you for informing me about my inspiring videos blog comments setting. I had changed the setting. Now anonymous reader can post comments.

I will visit your blog.
Thank you.
Best wishes.