Friday, June 22, 2007

Remember to do something for others

"Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you." - William Arthur

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pine

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." - John Wooden

"The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention." - Duguet

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

Photo by photographia taken from this source

Related posts:

0 comments: