Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Self-Help for Anger

"It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either." - Dr Wayne Dyer

Even if you have a slightest feeling of angry, please read, view or watch the following posts, photos or videos:

Related posts:

Photos:

Videos:

Contributed links:
The following are also very beneficial, please do check it out!. If you are also interested to have your links here, please read the last paragraph for more information.
Thanks to Jennifer Jones and Karen for the above links.

Post Your Feedback
I would appreciate very much if you were to let me know whether all the above links are helpful. Hopefully after this post you could laugh out loud instead!

Photo 1 by runnerwill1448 taken from this source
Photo 2 by Weird Beard taken from this source

Help Needed To Improve This Post:
  • This post will be updated with more links as and when it is necessary
  • If you find any of the above links not useful, please let me know and I will remove it.
  • If you found any or have good posts at your blogs or sites for the above subject, please post those links as comments and I will add those links (subject to my review) to this post. Do grab this opportunity to get links and traffics from this blog and at the same time spread the goodness.

16 comments:

mr fong said...

Hope im the first..Thanks for this post as Im not such a goodie in this aspect :-)

I just taggedyou ,please do go to explore the post and hope u support by commenting as i put alot of heart (and brain) into it.Thanks sam ure a bunch :)

DubLiMan said...

Our sites deal with the same aspects of life.

I found your site through a shared link that I have with gurushabad. Would you be interested in a link swap? Please visit my site at: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com. My site is “Dedicated to the Pursuit, Capture, Care & Feeding of a Positive Mental Attitude.” I have zero adds on my site. I feel that what I have to say has universal significance. If you like what you see and agree, then link my site to yours, leave me a comment on my blog that you have done so and I will immediately do the same. I only make this offer to sites that I know my readers would benefit from.

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Sam...

I'm such a fan of laughter!

Very nice post!

Here is a link to a post I wrote on laughing...

http://goodnessgraciousness.blogspot.com/2007/07/laugh-laugh-laugh.html

Thanks for this nice post and for your kindness in helping our world laugh more!

Blessings to you...

JJ

WaterLearner said...

Hi Sam!

A good effort to collect links on Anger Management!

I do not know if my humble post on Uncle Win: http://waterlearner.blogspot.com/2007/05/uncle-win.html will live up to be linked in your good blog. This is a true case of Uncle Win being able to turn cases supposedly disadvantage to himself to be a win-win situation for all.

Please also check out my shallow post on the Virtue of Being Forgetful. http://waterlearner.blogspot.com/2007/06/virtue-of-being-forgetful.html

I would be honoured if my humble writings could be linked to your good blog.

Have a Happy Tuesday Sam!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Mr Fong,
Yeah... you are the first to comment!
Well, nowadays, more people lose their cool easily! I do hope this post is helpful to everyone.

I will try my best to understand your tag throughly tonight!

Thanks for the invitation.
Best Wishes

Sam Chan said...

Hi Monday Morning Power,

Indeed, our blog deal with same kind of stuff - the aspects of life.

Thanks for the invitation.

I had added your link as requested.
I am glad that you find my blog beneficial to your readers.

Best Wishes

DubLiMan said...

Thanks for visiting my site and for the link. However, to be quite honest with you, I would have linked your site to mine even if you didn't link mine to your. Your site is a natural for my readers.

You are linked!

WaterLearner said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks for linking your good blog to my humble posts. I really appreciate that!

Blessings!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for your kind support by contributing your post link on laughing. I appreciate that.

Blessings to you, Jennifer.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your support and contribution to this post. Your posts are great. Keep it up!

BTW, I prefer to call you Karen instead of Water Learner. I hope it is okay to you :-)

Best Wishes to you.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Monday Morning Power,

Thanks for the link. I appreciate that. BTW, please feel free to share your word of wisdom here.

Thank you.
Best Wishes

Sam Chan said...

Hi Karen,

You are welcome.
Blessings to you, Karen!

mr fong said...

Ok,lol hope for the comments..Take care,thanks for the links on Children Forgetting.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post,
It's almost like a recipe book for emotions. An excellent resource!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Mr Fong,
I had already posted my comments to your blog. Credit should goes to Karen for the link about "The Virtue of Being Forgetful"

Best Wishes

Sam Chan said...

Hi Hazel,

Thanks for your kind and motivating words. I am glad that you find this post an excellent resource.

My Best wishes to you, Hazel.