"It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either." - Dr Wayne Dyer
Even if you have a slightest feeling of angry, please read, view or watch the following posts, photos or videos:
- Be careful how you react!
- Learn to Tolerate One Another
- Don't let evil forces dominate you!
- Say no to violence!
- Never lose your temper
- Angry? - Calm down to remain wise
- Anger Prevention Kit
- Forgives one another
- Have a sense of humor
- Laugh often to have a great day
- The Value of Laughter
- Laugh like me - Come on!
- We should all be as happy as Kings!
- So many things to be grateful for - right?
The following are also very beneficial, please do check it out!. If you are also interested to have your links here, please read the last paragraph for more information.
Jennifer Jones and Karen for the above links.
Post Your Feedback
I would appreciate very much if you were to let me know whether all the above links are helpful. Hopefully after this post you could laugh out loud instead!
Photo 1 by runnerwill1448 taken from this source
Photo 2 by Weird Beard taken from this source
Help Needed To Improve This Post:
- This post will be updated with more links as and when it is necessary
- If you find any of the above links not useful, please let me know and I will remove it.
- If you found any or have good posts at your blogs or sites for the above subject, please post those links as comments and I will add those links (subject to my review) to this post. Do grab this opportunity to get links and traffics from this blog and at the same time spread the goodness.