Your career will make your days sweet or sour. So you should take plenty of time to choose wisely.
In the beginning
Select that career which, while you are building it, is also building you.
The best career advice given to the young is: "Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it." - Katherine Whitehorn
"No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like." - Napoleon Hill
When you are working, always be mindful of the following:
- Arrogance is the quicksand of success.
- You cannot be anything if you want to be everything.
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
- Right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.
"To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work." - Sister Mary Lauretta
“The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week” - Robert Frost
"Sometimes you learn more from failure than you do from success, and in some ways it's better to have failure at the beginning of your career, or your life." - Michael Crawford
"A vacation should be just long enough for the boss to miss you, and not long enough for him to discover how well he can get along without you."
"When you cease to make a contribution, you begin to die." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss does."
We all have to learn to take control of our own career. Let's work joyfully and peacefully. There was a saying we work to live and not live to work. Do you agree?
Photo billerickson by taken from this source
- Working Attitude
- Improve Yourself and Be useful
- Home-made degree D.I.N.
- Commit to Excellence
- When is the right time to sharpen the axe?
- Have you come to realization?
- The Habit Of Going The Extra Mile
- Learn to be Humble At All Times