May all Malaysians continue to live in peace and harmony and have a fair and equal chance of success.
A happy birthday to Malaysia!
Some Questions for Malaysians to ponder
- Do you appreciate the meaning of Merdeka?
- Are we more united after these 50 years?
- Is everyone really being treated fairly?
- Are we experiencing a brain drain? What are the causes?
- Is there really a fair opportunity to education, employment and business?
- Why is there still discrimination?
“Any discrimination, like sharp turns in a road, becomes critical because of the tremendous speed at which we are traveling into the high-tech world of a service economy.” - Clarence Thomas
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing." - 1 Peter 3:8-9 (NKJV)
- Learn to Tolerate One Another
- Personal Perception
- Build A Good Relationship
- Be a Good Friend
- Always Be Nice